The Michael Show Ep. 1 The Michael Show Ep. 1

I really liked it. In my eyes, the only thing that could have made it better would have been to not have it looping, you know, add a menu or something a rather.

MikeMcFry responds:

Thanks, chief. We'll definitely be adding some sort of 'play' menu for the next one of these.

BEN HAIKU #1 BEN HAIKU #1

Needs Improvement

Too short, quite boring, and not funny. I would suggest maybe making multiple haiku poems and sticking them in the same animation, possibly with a visual representation of what the line says.

I can see where you are going with this, but in it's current state, it's not very good at all.

- Jay

Babies Babies

It... Loops?

Firstly, an amazing song! Secondly, I couldn't tell when it looped. The transition from the end back to start was flawless.

You both continue to amaze me.

Sim Kitten Sim Kitten

Some of it is kinda funny...

But stiiiiiiill. It's not that good. More sound effects definately!

Ask Her Out? Ask Her Out?

Nice.

This is pretty interesting. Kinda funny as well. But, even though you made it for a friend and that's very nice, it is a but short. Still good work though.

tetris11 responds:

I just needed a site that supported embedded flash. I can then just link this to the appropriate forum my friends on.

Basically, my mate 'Charlie' asked a girl, who he as been good friends with, out. She said no, but they still remained friends. Now Charlie wants to ask one of her friends out and wonders if he shouldn't so as not to undermine the friendship he currently has with her.

I got drunk one night and wrote a script for him. He was impressed/amused/horrified and asked me if I could compile it and run it. So I did.

Thanks for the 9, but it shoulda been a 0/1 or max 2.

Creating a Hand Creating a Hand

Great tutorial.

As above, great tutorial. I've been looking for one of these. Ill remember to put you in the credits.

Run (jb) Run (jb)

Nice,

I like it a lot. It's the type of music that you would relax to, or play whilst driving. Not so sure about the end though, but it's great.

Jonah-B responds:

Thanks man! I don't think the ending came out quiet how I wanted it to. It probably would have helped if I would have focused a little more on building up the orchestra. It didn't come out too bad though so I'm not gonna worry about fixing it. Thanks for the feedback. :)

Vicodin. Vicodin.

Inspirational

This is purely awesome. Makes my stuff sound like crap. If you recorded this, did you use a mic or were your instruments plugged into a computer of sorts?

TVB: Shellshocked TVB: Shellshocked

Woopee!

Shellshocked has been submitted!