Sim Kitten Sim Kitten

Some of it is kinda funny...

But stiiiiiiill. It's not that good. More sound effects definately!

Ask Her Out? Ask Her Out?

Nice.

This is pretty interesting. Kinda funny as well. But, even though you made it for a friend and that's very nice, it is a but short. Still good work though.

tetris11 responds:

I just needed a site that supported embedded flash. I can then just link this to the appropriate forum my friends on.

Basically, my mate 'Charlie' asked a girl, who he as been good friends with, out. She said no, but they still remained friends. Now Charlie wants to ask one of her friends out and wonders if he shouldn't so as not to undermine the friendship he currently has with her.

I got drunk one night and wrote a script for him. He was impressed/amused/horrified and asked me if I could compile it and run it. So I did.

Thanks for the 9, but it shoulda been a 0/1 or max 2.

Creating a Hand Creating a Hand

Great tutorial.

As above, great tutorial. I've been looking for one of these. Ill remember to put you in the credits.

Stop global warming! Stop global warming!

Hey Kai.

AWESOME!

PurpleFridge responds:

YAY

Adopt A Pancake V1 Adopt A Pancake V1

Its pretty good for a pancake....

Yeah, Reece is right Kyle. It is a bit dodgy, like the toilet when they are only panfried or something. But its still good.

Monoliths Mario World 2 Monoliths Mario World 2

Great

That Mario game was great. Do you know how hard it is to find a decent Mario game on the internet. I just asking but, wheres the Mario Death Call?

Subliminal Messages. Subliminal Messages.

Sorry....

Im really sorry about bad-mouthing you and such. I did some tests and your right.

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

Best Game Ever!

The best game I have ever played on Newgrounds. There were a few minor bugs but most of the time you bearly notice.