The Michael Show Ep. 1 The Michael Show Ep. 1

I really liked it. In my eyes, the only thing that could have made it better would have been to not have it looping, you know, add a menu or something a rather.

MikeMcFry responds:

Thanks, chief. We'll definitely be adding some sort of 'play' menu for the next one of these.

BEN HAIKU #1 BEN HAIKU #1

Needs Improvement

Too short, quite boring, and not funny. I would suggest maybe making multiple haiku poems and sticking them in the same animation, possibly with a visual representation of what the line says.

I can see where you are going with this, but in it's current state, it's not very good at all.

- Jay

Babies Babies

It... Loops?

Firstly, an amazing song! Secondly, I couldn't tell when it looped. The transition from the end back to start was flawless.

You both continue to amaze me.

Zack the Party Animal Zack the Party Animal

Meh.

It wasn't really the best... at all... You really should have put the "forever alone" face on the loner, instead of a scribble. Just saying.

Christmas Morning Christmas Morning

That was...

... completely unexpected. Great job.

im batman im batman

How did this get through?

Must just be this kind of day. Dude, this isn't really funny. Improve it in ALL ways. Sorry.

C://WINDOWS/system32 C://WINDOWS/system32

Music Problem?

Animation was decent. Voice acting was OK. But I'm sure something happened to the music when they were on the computer. Sounded like there were two songs playing.

Turd Eating Cat Turd Eating Cat

Beautiful.

Love how you made it look like a game. Nice lag.

newgrounds robot newgrounds robot

Hypnotic

But still.

Scissors Scissors

AWESOME!

This was epic! And informative. I laughed for like 10 minutes after. Purely awesome, good work.